When you find an employer sponsor, you have to register to the ITA’s Direct Access. Direct Access is your tool for managing apprenticeship and it allows you to:
- View and print your transcript.
- Download your Confirmation of Progression Letter.
- Read any emails we have sent to you in the past.
- Check your course and exam results.
- Check your work-based hours.
- Change your contact information.
- Register with an employer sponsor.
On the following pages, you have Direct Access How-To Guides created by the ITA. These guides, on the form of videos, will show you how to:
- Creating your account.
- Registering with a sponsor.
- Viewing your transcript.
- Entering work based hours.
Check the How-To Guides page regularly as the ITA continues to create new guides to assist you.